Ingredients1 lb baby Yukon Gold potatoes or red potatoes
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp melted butter
4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves separated from the branch
2 tsp coarse sea salt
1 tsp coarse black pepper
1. Preheat your oven at 400?F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, melted butter, fresh rosemary leaves, sea salt and black pepper.
3. Cut your potatoes in halves or quarters depending on their size.
4. Toss the potatoes in the flavored oil/butter mix.
5. Place in one layer on a baking pan.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on potatoes size) or until the edges of the potatoes are turning golden brown.
= Chef’s tip: Don’t even think about using dried rosemary. There is no comparison in flavor. If you do, I will take you out of my will.
= This simple side dish is wonderful with lamb, roasted chicken or really any meat.